While you're allowed to access Playground Sessions on up to 2 devices, you are not able to transfer the program's files from one device to another.
Articles in this section
- Can I download lessons on one computer, then transfer their files to a different computer?
- Do I have to be connected to the internet to use Playground Sessions?
- How do I find Playground on my Mac computer?
- How do I install Playground on my Mac computer?
- How do I remove an install from my account?
- I can't log in. It keeps saying computer limit reached. Help!
- I just bought a membership. How do I access the lessons?
- I'm trying to log into Playground Sessions but I'm getting a message that says "computer limit reached". Help!
- My program is in offline mode but I'm connected to the internet. How do I fix this?
- What happens if I download Playground Sessions on one computer, but that computer becomes unusable?