No, your iPad does not need a driver to recognize your keyboard.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if my keyboard isn't being detected by my iPad?
- Playground isn't recognizing the notes I play on my keyboard. How do I fix this?
- What do I do if my keyboard isn't being detected by my computer?
- How do I find a driver for my keyboard?
- When setting up my keyboard, I'm getting a message stating that the high key needs to be at least two keys higher than the low key.
- When connecting my keyboard to my iPad, I receive the following error message: "This accessory is not supported by your iPad". How do I fix this?
- I am experiencing latency, a delay between when I press a key and when I hear/see it played. How do I fix that?
- Does the iPad need a driver to recognize my keyboard?