If you receive the following error message when attempting to purchase a membership:
"Security - Error: Error Message: This transaction has been declined E00027 - Payment profile request failed"
This means there is a problem with the way your billing address is being added to your account. Please review the following troubleshoots.
- Make sure all billing and card information is correct and accurate. The slightest spelling mistake will reject the transaction immediately.
- Make sure you have no browser plug-ins that are interfering with the purchase. Disable them if needed.
- Try another web browser.
- Try to purchase by using a private browsing mode.
- Try another card.
- Try to connect a PayPal account.
- Contact your bank to inform them of the attempted transaction.
Please contact us at email@example.com and someone from our support team will help you complete your transaction if the problem persists.