Here are the steps to download and locate Playground Sessions on your Windows computer.
1. Go to our website, click on Support in the top menu and choose 'Download Playground' from the dropdown.
2. Click on the installer for Windows to start the download.
3. Locate the installer you just downloaded in your Downloads folder by going to your files folder and then clicking on 'Downloads' in the menu on the left. Double click on the Playground installer (Playground.msi) to start the installation.
4. When prompted, click on 'Run' to allow the computer to install the application and then follow the rest of the prompts to complete the installation.
5. At the very last step in the Setup Wizard, you will be prompted to click on 'Finish'. If 'Launch Playground Sessions' box is checked off, Playground Sessions will automatically launch.
4. If Playground Sessions doesn't launch, locate the application by going down to your Start Menu and typing in 'Playground' into the search bar.
5. In the search results, double click on the file called 'Playground' that has an icon with a white note on a blue background and it will launch the application.
Once you've installed Playground, you have an option to create a shortcut icon on your Desktop for easy access:
1. Open your main files folder on the bottom left and then navigate to the Playground folder: This PC - Disk (C:) - Program Files (x86) - Playground.
2. Right click on the Playground application that has an icon with a white note on a blue background and choose 'Create Shortcut' from the dropdown menu. You might see a pop up asking if you want the shortcut to be placed on the desktop instead, click 'Yes' and you'll see the Playground icon on your Desktop.