To add a device back to your account, simply use the device to log into the Playground Sessions application. Once logged in, the device will automatically be added back to your account.
Articles in this section
- I've accidentally deactivated a device from my account. How do I add it back?
- How do I find Playground on my Windows computer?
- How do I find Playground on my Mac computer?
- What is the name of your app? I can't seem to find it on my computer.
- I've downloaded Playground but can't locate it on my computer. How do I find the app?
- What is the name of your app? I can't seem to find it in the App Store.
- How do I remove an install from my account?
- I'm trying to log into Playground Sessions but I'm getting a message that says "computer limit reached". Help!
- I can't log in. It keeps saying computer limit reached. Help!
- When opening the app on my Windows computer, I'm asked if I want to install, repair, or change the app. Help!