Thank you for joining our Android app public beta! Below, you'll find instructions on how to test the app and send us your feedback.
We would like your help to determine:
- Which Android models and versions lag (slow down) when practicing.
- What keyboards and adapters work or fail to work with the app.
- Which keyboards have latency when used with the app.
- Any other issues.
How do I join the public beta?
From your Android device, visit the Playground Sessions app in the Google Play Store:
1. Scroll down to the "Become a beta tester" section and tap the green "Join now" link.
**After tapping "Join now", you'll see a notification at the top of the app profile page that reads, "Beta signup in progress. It takes a few minutes".
2. Tap "Update" at the top of the app profile page (if the app is not currently on your device, tap "Install").
3. After the app updates to the beta version (this can take up to 10 minutes), use Playground as you normally would.
I have the beta. How do I provide feedback?
Please email us your feedback at email@example.com.
What information should I provide with my feedback?
When providing feedback, please include the following information along with a description of the problem:
- The model of the Android device
- Under your device's Settings app, select "About Tablet", or "About Device" (this name will be different on different devices).
- Look for "Model Number" or "Model."
- The model numbers of any keyboards or digital pianos being tested
- The adapter used to connect the keyboard to the Android device
- The version of your Android (tap this link from your Android device to find its version: https://whatismyandroidversion.com)
- Any steps that might be helpful for our team to recreate the issue
- Any screenshots or videos that might be helpful to see the issue
- Anything else you consider to be helpful to recreate the issue
How do I leave the beta test?
To leave the beta test, go back to the Google Play Store from your Android device:
Scroll down to the "You're a beta tester" section and tap "Leave".
Then delete and reinstall Playground from the Google Play store. It might take a couple of hours before you can download the public app after leaving the beta program, so just keep that in mind.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.