No, backing tracks can only be accessed within the Playground Sessions application. They are not available for download outside of the app.
Articles in this section
- Can I hide the scroll bar in the app?
- How do the features in the Toolbar work on the Desktop app?
- How do the features in the Toolbar work on the iPad?
- Are there any piano keyboard shortcuts that can be used with Playground Sessions?
- Can I change the size of the text in the app?
- How do I record my playback?
- Can you create sheet music in Playground Sessions?
- Can I upload my own songs into Playground Sessions using MIDI or XML files?
- Can I download the backing tracks to my computer or device?