Originally posted by Playground Sessions user G NC in the forums.
1. Left click Windows Icon (lower left-hand corner of screen)
2. Scroll down, find the "Settings" icon and left click that icon
3. In the Settings window, left click the "Apps" icon
3. In the Apps window, "Apps & Features" should be the default selection, but if not, left click "Apps & Features"
4. In Apps & Features (right side of the Apps window), left click “Manage Optional Features”
5. Left click “Add a feature”
6. Scroll down to "Japanese Supplemental Fonts", left click that to expand the option and then left click "Install"
7. Once installed, reboot Playground Sessions and your flat notation symbols should now appear.
Article is closed for comments.