In the case that your iPad automatically selects “Network Session 1,” and consequently disrupts the instant feedback on your lessons, follow these steps:
- Disable Bluetooth on the iPad and the keyboard, if applicable.
- Uninstall the Playground Sessions app from your iPad.
- Go to the app store and download the app back onto your device.
Then, carefully reconfigure your set up by following these additional steps:
- Unplug all connections between the keyboard and the iPad.
- Power off both devices.
- Plug in the keyboard to the iPad.
- Turn on the keyboard.
- Turn on the iPad.
- Launch the Playground app.
- In the bottom left hand corner, select “Settings,” then “piano.” If your piano isn’t already selected under “MIDI DEVICE,” select it now. The MIDI device could refer to the keyboard model or the MIDI cable itself.
If this does not solve your issue please contact email@example.com.